We love glitter as it’s easy to apply, dries fast, a good match with all outfits, more longer lasting than solid color… We hate it only because sometimes we find glitter hard to remove!
Below are 3-steps tips to shake off the glitters:
1) Prepare 10 pieces of cotton according to nail size.
2) Soak cotton in Expert Touch Remover and cover the nails, wait for 2 minutes.
3) Slightly press on the cotton and wipe the lacquer off (down towards the tips, DO NOT circle nor push towards cuticles)
So the cure is to soak the nails under remover for a certain time! Now use Expert Touch to do a final cleanse with a new cotton pad. Don’t forget to moisturize with OPI Avoplex cuticle oil afterwards!
*Beside glitter, this technique can also apply to other dark color; thick coat or hard-to-remove lacquer. And please note: Expert Touch is a specially formulated remover, designated for removing Soak off gel, so that’s why it’s safe to let nails “soak” in it. If you’re using other brands of removers which have a different chemical composition e.g. a higher degree of alcohol, the effect may not be as good.
- 4 Step Professional DIY Nail Manicure at Home
- OPI Base Coat – Keeping the beautifully painted lacquer long lasting
Make Your Appointment Today!
Call Us: (852)2840-0660
Write to Us: rainbownails @ rainbownails.com.hk!